The Millhouse Refectory Table
simple things, beautifully made, by deVOL
- The Millhouse Refectory Table was designed specifically for our new Classic English Millhouse showrooms at Cotes Mill. It is inspired by the many antique farmhouse tables that our kitchen customers love to have in their homes.
- This table is intended to be long and skinny like an old banquet-style dining table. It is available at 735mm wide, 770mm tall and any length between 2450-3050mm. Bespoke sizes are also available.
- The legs and apron are made from strong tulipwood and they can be painted in any of our Shaker colours, with a lightly distressed finish. To view our Shaker colours, please click here. The top is made from wide boards of reclaimed pine to complete the authentic rustic look, all crafted by hand in our Leicestershire workshops
- Drawers are included on one side (600mm wide x 500mm deep), made from oak and finished with our original handcrafted handles or knobs. To view the complete range of hardware, please click here.
- For more information, or if you would like to place an order, please contact our designers at email@example.com or call us on 01509 261000.
- All prices include VAT.